Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nerdy Birdy Chick'n Bytes

I decided to share this delicious recipe that uses Morning Star Farms Chick'n Strips. Can be found in the PETA College Cookbook under Nerdy Birdy Chick'n Bytes, which I just called "Taco Chick'n" because it's easier to remember. This is super easy, and super messy.

Gather together:
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 TBSP of Vegenaise
1 Package of Chick'n Strips
Salsa
A medium sized mixing bowl
A plastic baggie

First off mix your taco seasoning and your vegenaise together until they are well mixed, then place this mixture into the plastic baggie. I thawed my chick'n a little before using which I recommend.

Place your chick'n into the baggie with this mixture and shake around so that everything gets well coated.
Place your coated chick'n on a plate and microwave for about 1-2 minutes.
Enjoy this dish by dipping in salsa.
This would also be great in a taco salad, layered dip or burrito. 


No comments:

Post a Comment